GET BETTER GAS MILEAGE BY TUNING UP YOUR ENGINE—SAVE AN AVERAGE OF 16¢ PER GALLON
Vehicle engines today are technically advanced and can be complicated to troubleshoot. Our expert technicians at Klahanie Service Center use advanced engine diagnostics tools and vehicle computer data to isolate hidden problems and worn out parts. Given the model and age of your vehicle, our engine service tune up includes:
- Thoroughly examining the entire engine and its components
- Replacing faulty or worn mechanisms such as electronic control module components, and oxygen sensors
- Replacing malfunctioning or worn spark plugs, fuel filters and air filters
- Adjusting the engine’s timing and idle
- Adjusting the clutch (on manual transmission vehicles)
*Our engine tune-up services guaranteed by the Klahanie Service Center for standard parts and repair: 24 months or 24,000 mi (40,000 km), whichever comes first.
Why is it important to tune up my vehicle’s engine?
Normal usage of your vehicle can cause your engine components to significantly decrease in efficiency, due to the vibration and temperature under the hood.
- To maintain a safe and top-performing vehicle, regular tune-ups are recommended. This will ensure that faulty or worn parts are replaced in a timely manner.
- Tune-ups will give your vehicle optimal fuel efficiency and engine performance
When should I get a tune-up?
It is important to have regular engine tune-ups and maintenance and should be performed yearly. However, if you notice any of these warning signs, you should bring your vehicle in right away for a tune-up:
- You notice your mileage per gallon has decreased
- You notice a decrease in power or torque
- Your engine is audibly running roughly or stalling out at a stop
- You hear pings or knocks when you accelerate or once the engine is turned off
- Your check engine light stays on after your first start of the engine