Steering & Suspension
SAVE MONEY AND HELP PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR & TEAR ON YOUR TIRES BY HAVING A STEERING & SUSPENSION SERVICE
At Klahanie Service Center, our expert technicians will provide a comprehensive steering and suspension service for your vehicle. Our complete system inspection and evaluation includes:
- A complete inspection of shocks, springs and struts for signs of wear and/or damage
- Replace damaged, missing or worn out steering or suspension components which are not performing as they should
- Repair any other suspension mechanisms needed to get your vehicle running safely on the road
Replacing steering and suspension components may alter existing wheel angles, for this we recommend a wheel alignment with this service.
Our steering and suspension services (with the exception of drive-train mechanisms) are guaranteed by Klahanie Service Center for 12 months or 12K miles (whichever comes first), for standard parts and labor.
Why do I need my steering and suspension parts serviced?
The suspension and steering in your vehicle is accountable to provide maximum riding comfort and optimal handling. Normal road conditions can wear out the struts, shocks and springs in your suspension system, which will weaken over time and limit your vehicle’s safety, stability tire wear and driver handling.
When should I have my steering and suspension checked?
It is advised by most vehicle manufacturers to have a steering and suspension system inspection every 50,000 miles. However, if you should notice warning signs such as these, you should bring your vehicle in for an inspection of your shocks and struts sooner:
- Loud or excessive sounds when driving over bumps
- A shaky or bumpy ride
- Atypical bouncing or straying
- Steering wheel is crooked
- Uneven wear of tires